What is Forest Segway?
Heavy duty all-terrain Segway + spectacular off-road trails = possibly the most fun you can have on two wheels in the woods.
An hour long Segway adventure with Go Ape adds a whole new dimension to the forest. After you’ve aced our training and off-road Segway introduction, get ready to enjoy a Segway safari inspired thrill bursting with a mix of twists, turns and straight open paths – you may also catch a glimpse of the local wildlife if you're lucky.
Book a Forest Segway experience in the UK today, grab your Tribe, and find out what these tough but eco-friendly machines are made of.
PER RIDER (7 STONE +)
Ready to Start Your Next Adventure? Check Availability
WHO CAN GO ON FOREST SEGWAY
- Designed for anyone over 10 years old and 7 stone/45kg
- One adult (18+ year old) is required for every three 10-15 year olds for supervision
- 16 and 17 year olds can supervise themselves but not others
- Min weight: 7 stone (45kg)
- Max weight: 19.5 stone (125kg)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All participants receive a safety briefing from a trained instructor
- Wear closed toe, flat shoes, and clothes that could get a bit muddy
- Bring gloves if it's cold, or buy them on the day
- Phones and cameras are permitted at our sites. Lanyards are available to buy from the cabin
- Bring change for parking
Find Your Nearest Go Ape.
WITH 33 GO APE LOCATIONS UK WIDE, ADVENTURE IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!
JOIN THE TRIBE
Keep up to date with everything Go Ape straight from your inbox.
Sign up to get the inside scoop on fantastic promotions, exciting competitions, plus freebies and much more.Sign me up!
*A £3 booking fee applies to all bookings made by telephone to Go Ape. Advance Discount Pricing applies at Delamere, Grizedale Forest, Aberfoyle, Alice Holt, Bracknell and Margam Country Park.