Happy Birthday Go Ape Buxton
Hip, hip hooray for Buxton's big day.
Our Derbyshire gem, just west of the Peak District National Park just celebrated its 10th birthday.If you visited our Buxton adventure today, on the 14th July, you may have noticed some goings on around the cabin. Despite a spot of rain, the team at Buxton threw a tree-mendous birthday party to mark the anniversary of their launch in 2007. Aside from the free cake, the Buxton Tribe have a lot of accomplishments to celebrate from the past 10 years.
Here are 5 of our favourite accolades about Go Ape Buxton:
1) It is one of our highest courses, standing proudly on the edge of a valley
2) It is right next door to a natural landmark the two-million-year-old cave Poole's Cavern
3) One of their instructors is an IronMan (of the triathlon variety not the superhero)
4) It is an award-winning site, nabbing a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a Visit Peak District award
5) The site manager, Liam, is a master of dad jokes
If you missed out on the fun of the day, there is still time to book onto the course and enjoy the adventure with the Buxton Tribe. With summer holidays just around the corner, there's never been a better time to get outside and enjoy some tree-time with family and friends. You can book onto the classic Tree Top Adventure at Buxton, right here.