Dalby - The Great
My Go Ape world mostly consists of a desk and a mac - but luckily, from time to time, we get hang out in the forest too.
Meet Kel, one of the marketing tribe at Go Ape HQ, on why we ventured to the beautiful Yorkshire Moors for our 2015 Go Ape photo shoot.
I chose Dalby Forest as the backdrop for our annual photoshoot.
- Roadtrips: good company + good music + a cheeky junk-food-stop at the services (optional). You can't beat 'em.
- Height, big zips, and BEAUTY - Dalby has it all (it's now home to Tree Top Adventure, Tree Top Junior and Forest Segways). The mountain biking is great too. Hello Adventure.
- Nick and his tribe run the show up there. They're a passionate bunch about two things: Adventure & Yorkshire. #bigup
- Yorkshire tea. (contentious I know)
- Pancakes and maple syrup at Grindale House B&B. Or if you fancy a splurge check out The Star Inn, Harome.
- The North. I'm a southern fairy so it's always a treat to flock North.
You shouldn't have favourites...