10 Reasons Why Air Space Is The Ultimate Trampoline Park
Go Ape may be renowned for its award-winning Tree Top Adventure courses, but the fun doesn't end in the canopy, oh no.
Several years ago, we decided that it was time to branch out and launched our very first Air Space; a spring-loaded urban playground featuring over 100 interconnected trampolines.
From high in the sky to down on the ground (well, almost), Go Ape adventures know no boundaries! Air Space has taken over mammoth warehouses in Wolverhampton, Glasgow (the first member of the Air Space family) and Stevenage.
Air Space has been awarded the accolade of UK's ultimate trampoline park here are ten reasons why you should visit one:
1. Two teams, multiple balls, and the aim? To dodge them! Dodgeball is ten times more fun played on spring-loaded trampolines as it allows you to take sneaky aerial shots at your opponents!
2. Be brave, try new moves, push your limits...knowing you're going to fall into a massive foam-filled cushion. The Air Bag is where the very best moves are born.
3. Fine-tune your freestyle finesse at Space Academy, where the Air Space crew will teach you tricks to help you perfect your skills.
4. Swap concrete for a super soft, spring-loaded court and play Shoot Out take airborne shots and dive for saves without it hurting when you hit the floor!
5. Bounce and bop to the beat every Friday night from 7-10pm, when Air Space's resident DJs take to the decks to spin some classic party bangers.
6. Bored of the gym? Join a Freestyle Fitness class and you could burn a whopping 1,000 cals in an hour of bouncing. Just like embarking on a Tree Top Adventure, you'll be having so much fun, you won't even realise you're exercising!
7. We've made walking on walls possible stand on the edge, drop yourself onto one of our Performance Tramps, bounce up and repeat! Is this what it feels like to walk on the moon?
8. Air Space welcomes anyone aged 5-85; so kids, teens, parents, grandparents and even great grandparents can join in the bouncing fun. It's the perfect idea for your next family outing!
9. Slam dunk the funk...You don't need to be 7ft to successfully shoot some hoops at Air Space, thanks to our springy trampolines that'll transport you skyward.
10. Super charged, super sprung, super awesome. Bounce on our Power Jumping tramp and you'll be transported to dizzying new heights!
Now do you feel ready to join the freestyle jumping revolution?
General access sessions can last 60, 90 or 120 minutes and will give you free reign of the park as well as all of the kit.
You'll need to wear a special pair of Air Space grip socks, which you can buy from us for if you don't already own a pair. We look forward to bouncing with you soon!
Air Space are giving away a huge 50% off on general access!
This massive discount is only available for a little while so you'll need to jump to it to collect it.
This promotion is for a short term only and its the biggest discount we have ever given away so make sure you use your code below.
East Kilbride - massive50offek
Stevenage - massive50offst
Wolverhampton - massive50offwv
Available when you book between Sunday 14th may and Thursday 18th May.
Book Jump Session Now