WHAT IS TREE TOP JUNIOR?
Go Ape Tree Top Junior is a jam-packed hour of wobbly bridges, intricate crossings and an awesome zip wire finale.
It's designed with the whole family in mind. The perfect high ropes course for kids as well as mum, dad and the grandparents. If you're looking for family fuelled fun, challenge each other to see who can cross the tree tops in style – we’re talking backwards, no hands, the works! Are you ready? Let's do it.
- 22 kids ropes courses across England, all in stunning locations – be sure to make a whole day out
- Easy to use safety system - you'll be attached at all times
- Suitable for those over 1m/3ft 3" tall"
Ready to Start Your Next Adventure? Check Availability
WHO CAN GO ON TREE TOP JUNIOR
- Designed for anyone over 1 metre tall (no minimum age required)
- For every two under 6 year olds, one adult (18+ year old) is required to participate for supervision
- On your first visit, we recommend one adult for each child under 6
- Those aged 6-15 must be supervised on the course or from the ground
- For every eight 6-15 year olds, one adult (18+ year old) is required for supervision
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All participants receive a safety briefing from a trained instructor
- Wear closed toe, flat shoes, and clothes that could get a bit muddy
- Consider bringing gloves or buying them on the day, but they're not required to participate
- Phones and cameras are permitted at most sites, as long as they stay attached. Lanyards are available to buy from the cabin
- Bring change for parking
Where will you go?
EACH OF OUR 33 LOCATIONS ARE PACKED WITH THEIR OWN UNIQUE ADVENTURES.
JOIN THE TRIBE
Keep up to date with everything Go Ape straight from your inbox.
Sign up to get the inside scoop on fantastic promotions, exciting competitions, plus freebies and much more.Sign me up!
*A £3 booking fee applies to all bookings made by telephone to Go Ape. Prices vary for adventures at Battersea Park.