An adventure playground up in the trees
One day we thought to ourselves – if we built an adventure playground, what would it be like? We dreamed of tree houses linked by netted walkways 30 feet above the forest floor, with tree top nets full of inflatable balls and slides to get you back to the ground in style. This all sounded like a whirlwind of fun, so we decided to build it at Black Park Country Park and Sherwood Pines.
Welcome to Nets Kingdom. It's a refreshing alternative to stuffy indoor play centres, where the whole family can enjoy an endless supply of fresh air in the great British outdoors. Adventure never smelled so good! All of the nets are completely enclosed - the jumbo hammock-like netting will keep you all as safe as treehouses and absolutely no specialist equipment is required.
All ages are welcome, meaning that Nets Kingdom really can be a great family activity. If your legs start to tire or you would simply prefer to leave others to it, you can enjoy a freshly ground coffee and a selection of nibbles from the nearby cafe just a stone’s throw away. Delve into the world of high nets and tree top trampolines with Nets Kingdom.
Adults & children (child aged 5-15)
toddler (Aged 1-4)
Ready to Start Your Next Adventure? Check Availability
WHO CAN GO ON NETS KINGDOM
- Anyone over 1 year old - see below for supervision ratios. We regularly have toddlers who take part and have a great time, however, the experience may not be suitable when the course is occupied with lots of energetic older children. We endeavour to keep one tree top net to a more relaxed atmosphere, aiming for a safe and fun experience for toddlers.
- The first sessions in the morning, or last in the afternoon tend to be the quietest.
- Children aged 5-15 – supervision is required, either from the ground or in the nets. Supervision ratios can be seen below.
- Children aged 16+ can explore Nets Kingdom unaccompanied - no adults needed!
- Max weight: 130KG / 20.5 Stone.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You're welcome to stay as long as you wish, but to manage capacity in very busy periods we may need to restrict sessions to two hours.
- Nets Kingdom will close two hours after the last safety brief of the day. Check availability and session times to get an idea of when we'll be closing on the day you plan on visiting.
- You'll be issued with a wrist band displaying the time that you completed your safety brief. This will allow you to the leave the area for a toilet break, lunch or just to get your breath back. Simply show your wristband for re-entry.
age groups explained
adults & Children (aged 5-15)
children aged 5-15 must be accompanied by one adult per group of five including any toddlers
Children aged 5-15 can be supervised from both in the nets and from the ground
children aged 16+ can explore nets kingdom unaccompanied
toddlers (aged 1-4)
Very young children will need to be accompanied by an adult
all toddlers must be able to Walk unaided
We recommend additional supervising adults if there are more children (5+) in your group
Prepare for nets kingdom
130kg / 20.5 stone
Adults (18+) must participate in the trees to supervise toddlers (aged 1-4)
Adults (18+) can supervise children (aged 5-15) from the ground or in the trees
what to Know Before You Go
How and when should I book?
Either book online using our quick booking tool (it will only take a few minutes) or give one of our friendly team a call on 01603 895500. We recommend that you book in advance as our courses tend to get booked up - especially during weekends and school holidays.
what do i need to bring?
FOOTWEAR MUST BE STURDY AND SUITABLE FOR THE OUTDOORS. NO SANDALS, SLIP OFF SHOES, OPEN TOES OR HEELS
PLEASE BRING SOME CHANGE FOR PARKINGParking at Black Park Country Park is up to £5.50, and Sherwood is £6 for the day
WEAR SENSIBLE CLOTHES FOR BOUNCING AND CLIMBING
Where will you go?
Experience Nets Kingdom at two of our leafy hangouts.
JOIN THE TRIBE
Keep up to date with everything Go Ape straight from your inbox.
Sign up to get the inside scoop on fantastic promotions, exciting competitions, plus freebies and much more.Sign me up!
*A £3 booking fee applies to all bookings made by telephone to Go Ape. Nets Kingdom prices vary between Black Park and Sherwood Pines.