Win With Forest Holidays
Win a £100 Go Ape gift voucher!
With spring on the way (we promise!), we're celebrating the freedom of the forest with our woodland friends, Forest Holidays. You can save 15% on summer breaks with Forest Holidays' Leap Year Offer, but you better be quick as you'll need to book by 29th March. Near every Forest Holidays location there's a Go Ape experience waiting to happen, and one lucky winner will get £100 towards their next adventure.
So, what will it be? The classic and original Tree Top Adventure, with breathtaking scenery, epic zip wires and almighty tarzans swings. Perhaps, Forest Segway, where you can explore the forest floor on a self-balancing electric segway. Or there's Tree Top Junior for mini Tarzans or Zip Trekking Adventure in the stunning Grizedale Forest.
Enter now to be in with a chance of winning...
Simply enter your name and email address below:
Sorry this competition is now closed
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter the competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above.
6. The competition period starts 8th March 2016 until 14th April 2016.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.