Monkey Around At Bracknell's Fun Day
Ronan and his merry monkeys invite you and your Tribe to a family fun day at Go Ape, Bracknell.
On Saturday 6th August, Ronan and his Bracknell Tribe will be hosting a charity fun day event between 10am and 4pm. Swing by the Go Ape cabin and join in on the festivities. There'll be lots to keep your little monkeys entertained, including:
- Cake stalls
- Teas and coffees
- Face Painting
- Lots of fun!
You may be wondering why Go Ape have swapped tree tops for muffin cups, well, every year we choose a charity to raise money for. In 2016, we're raising money for the Outward Bound Trust, an educational charity that helps 9-24 year olds from all walks of life, get out in the great outdoors and experience life-changing adventures.
The day will be completely free to attend, all we ask is that you make a small donation in exchange for the activities, to help us raise money for The Outward Bound Trust.
Experience Go Ape
If you're planning on spending the whole day in the forest, there are lots of other Go Ape activities on offer at Bracknell too. Bracknell is one of our leafy locations that offers 3 Go Ape adventures in one beautiful forest:
- Tree Top Adventure the classic 2-3-hour adventure for ages 10+ (over 1.4m tall)
- Forest Segways Epic segway safari trails around the breath-taking forest (for ages 10+ and over 7 stone)
- Tree Top Junior brand new course for 2016, it's all the fun of the classic Tree Top Adventure designed especially for mini-explorer's over 1m tall
There really is something for the whole family.
We hope you can swing by and monkey around with us for the day!
The important stuff
- When: Saturday 6th August 2016
- Where: Go Ape, Bracknell, The Look Out, Nine Mile Road, Bracknell, RG12 7QW
- Time: 10am 4pm
For more information on visiting Bracknell, Swinley Forest, parking charges and opening times, visit the Go Ape website