what is tree top adventure?
2-3 hours of daring ropes course challenges, stomach-churning swings and electrifying zip wires.
Complete with heights of up to 30 metres, prepare yourself for a day of blood-pumping high rope activities that are sure to test your nerve. Bring friends, family, loved ones, or colleagues and enjoy a tree climbing adventure like no other. If you’re a little nervous, or new to the Tarzan-inspired world of tree top climbing, rest assured that our friendly Tribe are at hand to fully prepare you and spur you on - go for it!
Pick from 31 UK locations for a Tree Top Adventure. With each one different in layout and some packed with wholly unique crossings, there’s a high ropes course for new and returning adventurers alike.
BABOON (10 - 15)
Ready to Start Your Next Adventure? Check Availability
WHO CAN GO ON TREE TOP ADVENTURE
- Designed for adults
- Those over 1.4 metres and 10 years old are welcome - for every two 10-15 year olds, one adult (18+ year old) is required for supervision
- 16 and 17 year olds can supervise themselves but not others
- Max weight: 20.5 stone (130kg)
- Participation ratios vary at Battersea Park
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All participants receive a safety briefing from a trained instructor
- Wear closed toe, flat shoes, and clothes that could get a bit muddy
- Consider bringing gloves or buying them on the day, but they're not required to participate
- Phones and cameras are permitted at most sites, as long as they stay attached. Lanyards are available to buy from the cabin
- Bring change for parking
Where will you go?
EACH OF OUR 33 LOCATIONS ARE PACKED WITH THEIR OWN UNIQUE ADVENTURES.
JOIN THE TRIBE
Keep up to date with everything Go Ape straight from your inbox.
Sign up to get the inside scoop on fantastic promotions, exciting competitions, plus freebies and much more.Sign me up!
*A £3 booking fee applies to all bookings made by telephone to Go Ape. Prices vary for adventures at Battersea Park.